Course to Teach Intensive Seminars – Pa Kua Attività Europa / Associazione ​Sportiva Dilettantistica Pa Kua - CF: 05826510488
Course to Teach Intensive Seminars

Course to Teach Intensive Seminars

Regular price €700.00 Sale

Please remember that this is only to paid the 30% of the total cost of the course (€4900.-), the other 70% will be paid with a percentage of what you will receive every time you teach an Intensive Seminar.  

The course will start during the days before to the European Open Classes and will be open for Masters 2nd Degree and up that have paid minimum of 262,50€ until the course date. 

To make this payment, the student can choose from the options above. The options are:

  • 1 Payment of 700€
  • 1+1 Payments of 350€ each
  • 1+6 Payments of 100€ each
  • 1+7 Payments of 87.50€ each

If you opt to paid in instalments you will need to comeback here every month and paid each instalment.